This One Pot Stroganoff recipe takes simple ingredients and brings them together for a tasty and quick meal.
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced thin
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 12 oz beef broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- In a large pot, add margarine. When melted, add onion. Cook until clear.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and half the salt. Cook until mushrooms and onion have sweated off their juices and the juices are drying up.
- Add ground beef. Stir in well.
- In a bowl mix the flour, broth, rest of the salt, Worcestershire sauce until the lumps are gone. Add to the meat mixture.
- Cook until thick, then stir in the sour cream and cook until completely hot and combined.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.