This past week we moved to our new house and things have been crazy. The stacks of boxes continue to diminish each day as I find a place for all the crafts, books, and mementos that we did not have room for in our little rental.
We are tired and ready to get settled, but life is good!
My pick for this weeks feature post is 5 Reasons to Have Breakfast for Dinner from Of The Hearth
“Breakfast has long been my favorite meal of the day. Of course, I’m not talking about the cold cereal that many folks eat for breakfast; I’m talking about hearty breakfast foods (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, pan-fried potatoes, cheese blintzes, etc.). These foods are a fabulous way to start the day!”
I couldn’t agree more!
Welcome to Farm Fresh Tuesday #6!
I’ve teamed up with my terrific homesteading buddies for a weekly blog hop and we’re super excited that you’re here.
What is a blog hop? It’s a place for bloggers to put their most recent articles about topics that interest you. It’s like searching for all the things you love about homesteading without having to scroll through a google search on individual topics. Each week you’ll find a new blogger and a few new articles that you’ll love.
My Co-hosts for Farm Fresh Tuesday are:
Lisa Lombardo of The Self-Sufficient Home Acre read her latest article – How to Preserve Your Garden Harvest
Annie Lewellyn of 15 Acre Homestead read her latest article – 8 Fundamental Survival Skills Every Outdoorsman Should Know
Tamara Reid of The Reid Homestead read her latest article – An Easy Simple Cheap Strong Tomato Support System
Shelle Wells of Rockin W Homestead read this article – How to Make Strawberry Banana Fruit Leather
BLOGGERS, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR FAMILY-FRIENDLY POSTS TO THIS BLOG HOP. HERE ARE THE RULES.
1. Homesteading, homemaking, gardening, recipes, sustainable and green ideas, DIY, healthy living, and self-reliance posts are welcome. Share up to 4 family friendly posts.
2. You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
3. This is a Roundup Party – If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts! 🙂
4. Please link back to this party post so that we can feature you next week.
5. Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
6. Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
7. Please do not link to other Blog Hops, Linky Parties or to other giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!