- 8 oz box bow tie noodles prepared al dente
- 8 oz ground turkey, browned
- 14 oz jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese (the kind in the shaky container)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- grated parmesan
- Combine the egg, parmesan, 1/2 the mozzarella, and ricotta.
- In a large bowl mix together everything except the cheese, add the ricotta mixture.
- Spread in an 8×8 banking pan, top with mozzarella, and sprinkle on some grated parmesan.
- Bake in a hot 425-degree F oven until hot and bubbly and cheese is starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot bread and a side of steamed veggies.