Use the power of Trello to plan and track the stages of your vegetable garden. From seed starting to harvest, the V
If you love to cook, learning how to plant a vegetable garden is one of the most rewarding things you can do. When you grow your own garden, you can harvest fresh seasonal fruits, veggies, and herbs as you need them instead of having to drive miles to the nearest grocery store.
It just doesn’t get any fresher than that.
Planning and keeping track of a garden as it grows can be challenging!
- Which variety of cucumbers did you plant this year?
- When did they get started in the garden?
- What was the recommended fertilizer schedule again?
- When can you expect a harvest?
These things could be tracked on a traditional calendar, but now, with the power of Trello, you can keep track of your garden online.
You’re going to love how easy it is to keep track of simple the garden tasks and when they need to be completed.
PLUS, your garden will love you too!
Here’s How it Works
- Find your first and last frost dates using the spreadsheet.
- Choose the plant varieties you want to grow.
- Edit the Trello cards with your specific planting dates.
- Move the cards through the Vegetable Garden Planner Board.
- SEE THE NEXT STEPS (in regular or calendar view) so you are always on top of what needs to happen with each of the varieties you are growing.
- Link the Trello calendar with your Google calendar so you always have your garden planting and tasks handy.
- WATCH the video above to see how it works.
- Click the Buy Now graphic below to get access.
Click the graphic above to purchase your copy of the Vegetable Garden Planner
It’s versatile: use one card for each vegetable variety. Add more as needed.
If you are participating in the Ultimate Bundles Gardening Bundle, enter your discount code at checkout!
The link is delivered immediately to your
You’ll be planning your garden and keeping track of all the important tasks you need to have a productive vegetable garden.