Get the free report – 6 Bountiful Tips for Starting a Garden this year. Your amazing and productive garden is within reach!
Have you ever found yourself in the garden section of the big box store wondering if you really need that extra broccoli or tomato plant?
You are not alone!
If you are often swayed into buying more plants because you don’t have a clear vision for the things you want to grow this year – or where they will go in your yard, take heart.
There is another way.
Get the free report – 6 Bountiful Tips for Starting a Garden this year and finally make a plan for what you want to grow.
Your amazing and productive garden is within reach!
Get Your Copy Today!
Set Your Garden Goals for the New Year
If in years past, you have haphazardly planted your garden and found that you have too much of one thing and not enough of another, with these 6 bountiful tips you’ll never wonder again.
What are your gardening goals for 2020?
Maybe you want to:
- be able to feed your family
- cut down on your grocery bills
- try a new gardening technique
- have a salad every day
- be self-sufficient
- grow enough extra produce to can and freeze
In our new Bountiful Tips for Starting a Garden report you’ll discover
How to have a clear purpose in mind as you begin planning your garden. We’ll walk you through:
- How much time do you have available to devote to planting, watering, and maintaining a garden?
- What do you want to grow? Will you include fruit or just vegetables?
- What are the top 10 vegetables that are family favorites?
- If you want to eat a salad a day what would you include in it?
- Will there be enough for fresh eating and preserving?