Fast Week Night Stir-fry
• 1 lb steak, sliced into thin strips
• 16 oz package frozen stir fry veggies
• 2 tbs olive oil
• 1 tbs sesame oil
• 3 tbs soy sauce
• 3 tbs honey
• 2 tbs smooth peanut butter
• 2 tsp garlic powder
1. In a small bowl mix together sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, peanut butter and garlic powder. Set aside.
2. Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet or WOK over medium-high heat.
3. When the oil is hot toss strips of steak into oil, sprinkle with a little salt.
4. Stirring fast cook in the hot pan for about 4 minutes.
5. Add frozen veggies and continue to stir for about 7 more minutes.
6. Add sauce, stir until hot and bubbly.
7. Serve over hot jasmine rice.
Hint: To cook perfect rice invest in a rice cooker. It takes about 30 minutes to cook in a rice cooker, so you’ll want to start the rice in advance. With a rice cooker even if the rice is done it can sit in the pot for an hour or so waiting and still be perfect.